to feel the wrath of the League of Evil Exes…er, for lots of yarn blobs. Because yarn blobs are all I’ve got.
- An impossibly powerful neutron star. Cool beans!
- An absolutely beautiful wedding. It made me cry.
- Awesome photos: Foggy Albion.
- Instagram-Style Photoshop Actions here.
- This: The Human Library project in Toronto.
Health: Flare still bad. Even worse because yesterday I went to the chiropractor (OW) and then went and stood around in the rather cold city of Winchester (OWOWOW). So. Ow.
The needs-blocking brigade:
A teal blob.
A yellow blob.
A red blob.
A beige blob.
A blue blob.
Currently: Girl on the Run by Jane Costello.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. YA dystopia. DISLIKE. So many things peeved me about this book. Lack of internal story logic, a stupid, weak and useless MC who is supposed to be all powerful and a rebel, unconvincing world building and a bunch of other things that I’ll save you from hearing.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. YA vamps. This on the other hand, was awesome. Fantastic worldbuilding, although as a spin off series from Vampire Academy she’s had 6 books to get it right. Great characters reappear like Rose, Dimitri, Jill, Sydney and Adrian plus new ones. Good stand alone story but I’m glad I read the VA series first.
Watching: (Sorry for the terrible iPhone shots – this is what happens when you forget to change batteries in your camera.)
Les Miserables being filmed in Winchester. It was cold, damp and A-lister free (they waited until all the mere mortals went home). Still, it was silly.
And now, I recover. Have a great weekend.